St. Mark's Lab Services are fully accredited by COLA with proficiency testing monitored by the American Proficiency Institute. Our consulting pathologists are board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology with subspecialties in cytopathology, dermatopathology, and hematopathology. We adhere to strict quality control and quality assurance program guidelines and our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art instrumentation to provide the fastest, most accurate results.
Conveniently Located Patient Service Centers:
St. Mark's Medical Center - La GrangeOne St. Mark's Place, La Grange, Texas 78945
Phone: (979) 242-2180
Fax: (979) 242-5141
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Link to Map
St. Mark's Professional Building -Giddings 598 Cactus Drive, Giddings, Texas 78942
Phone: (979) 540-2100
Fax: (979) 542-2654
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Link to Map
Registration InformationAfter your physician has given you an order for laboratory testing:
- Bring the physicians order to a St. Mark's Laboratory location (La Grange, Giddings, Flatonia or Schulenburg - see days/hours of operation per location): NOTE: Your physician's office will inform you if they sent the order to the lab, directly. o La Grange: Guest Relations Desk at the front entrance of the hospital. o Giddings: Enter through door marked "St. Mark's Laboratory & Imaging Services".
- Flatonia: Enter through the main entrance and present to the reception desk.
- Schulenburg: Enter through the main entrance and present to the reception desk.
- Inform staff or volunteers that you are arriving to register for Laboratory testing.
- After providing any necessary information to our Registration staff, you will be directed to proceed to Laboratory services (located at the end of the north corridor, beyond the windowed walkway).