A survey of Fayette and Lee County residents was conducted late in 2019 by the Dallas Marketing Group, an independent research firm, to better understand what healthcare services the St. Mark's Medical Center community expects.
The survey was mailed to 17,654 households in both counties and 1,398 residents responded. A similar survey conducted in 2012 serves as a reference.
Thank you for your participation! We are listening and working to serve you better.
- Community members have greater preference for St. Mark's Medical Center today than a handful of years ago.
- Residents like to get most of their healthcare needs locally.
- Confidence has increased in St. Mark's Medical Center's ability to handle all the community's medical needs.
- St. Mark's Medical Center offers more services than the community knows about.
- Community members look to St. Mark's Medical Center for more health education and community involvement.
- Over 95% of residents thought the quality of inpatient and outpatient care at St. Mark's Met or Exceeded their expectations, except for the Emergency Department, where 79% said their needs were met.
- We are following our development plan for more providers.
- We have reduced waiting times in the Emergency Department and patient satisfaction is improving.
- New services to serve our community include Wound Care (open August 19, 2020)
Download the Summary of Findings